CLICK Prices for Ayung Rafting Bali, Best Bali Rafting, Ayung Bali White Water Rafting, Rafting Rides in Bali, Bali Rafting Promo
Rafting is a water sports activity that involves using a raft or rubber boat to cross a river with a fairly fast current. Rafting participants usually form a team sitting on a raft or rubber boat, which they then control together using paddles. This activity is often carried out in rivers with strong and winding water currents, creating a thrilling and challenging experience.
Rafting participants generally wear safety equipment such as life jackets, helmets and other protective equipment. An experienced rafting guide usually also accompanies each boat to provide directions and ensure safety during the trip.
Rafting is not only an extreme activity, but it can also be a fun way to enjoy nature and gain experience with a group. Popular rafting locations can be found on various rivers around the world, and the levels of difficulty vary so they are suitable for different levels of participant ability.
Rafting properly involves a combination of technical skills, safety and teamwork. Here are some steps and tips for playing rafting properly:
- Wear Safety Equipment:
- Make sure to wear the correct safety equipment, including a life jacket, helmet, and shoes suitable for water.
- Listen to the Rafting Guide:
- If you are rafting with a guide, it is important to listen to their instructions and directions. They usually have experience and knowledge of the river you are dealing with.
- Learn Rowing Techniques:
- Know the correct rowing technique. This involves using oars to steer a raft or inflatable boat and navigate river currents.
- Learn Team Cues:
- Learn the team communication signals or codes used by rafting guides or team members. This helps in communicating amidst potentially difficult situations.
- Adjusting Body Position:
- Position your body correctly on the raft or inflatable boat. Follow the guide’s instructions on how to sit and stand safely.
- Learn How to Deal with Accidents:
- Know safety measures and how to deal with emergency situations or accidents. This includes how to deal with an overturned raft.
- Rafting is a team activity. Communicate well and collaborate with your team members. Good coordination is required to overcome obstacles and river currents.
- Understand the Environment:
- Understand the characteristics of the river where you are rafting. Learn about water flows, rocks, and other obstacles.
- Don’t Panic:
- If the raft capsizes or a stressful situation occurs, don’t panic. Hold your breath, follow safety procedures, and trust your trainer or guide.
- Meet Health Requirements:
- Ensure that you are in adequate physical condition and meet the health requirements to participate in rafting activities.
Remember that safety is the main priority when rafting. Follow all the rules and instructions given by the rafting guide or instructor, and always pay attention to the safety of yourself and your team members.
Come on, schedule your activities with us!!
- Private Digital Marketing
- Airsoft gun
- Apprenticeship place / PKL / OJT
- Fingerprint and Psychological Tests
- Table Manner Training
Jl. Dewi Saraswati No. 2 Bongkasa Pertiwi, Kec. Abiansemal, Badung, Bali 80352