CLICK Ayung Rafting in Bali, Ayung Rafting, Ayung River Rafting, Rafting Ayung Pertiwi Bali, Rafting Ayung Pertiwi The Best
Rafting is an extreme sports activity that involves traveling using a raft on a river with a fast current. Participants use safety equipment and jointly control the raft to conquer river flows of varying levels of difficulty. This activity is a combination of adventure, safety and physical endurance that appeals to extreme sports fans.
- Before rafting, it is important to prepare several things:
- Appropriate clothing: Wear clothes that are comfortable and dry quickly, such as a swimsuit, a t-shirt that can absorb sweat, and sturdy hiking sandals.
- Safety equipment: Make sure you have a suitable life jacket and helmet.
- Additional equipment: Bring additional equipment such as straps (backpack straps), swimming goggles and sunscreen.
- Water and snacks: Provide drinking water and light snacks for additional energy.
- Physical preparation: Rafting requires physical strength, so make sure to maintain your body fitness and stamina.
- Follow instructions: Before rafting, pay attention to and follow the instructor’s instructions regarding paddling techniques, safety and emergency procedures.
- When rafting, there are several things to avoid to ensure safety and a more enjoyable experience:
- Not Complying with Instructions: It is important to listen to and obey the instructions of the rafting guide or instructor regarding paddling techniques and safety.
- Not Using Safety Equipment: Make sure to always use safety equipment such as life jackets, helmets and safety ropes. Never leave or remove safety equipment in the middle of a trip.
- Not Paying Attention to Weather Conditions: Avoid sailing on rivers during bad weather conditions or when the river water is too strong. Bad weather can increase the risk of accidents.
- Not Paying Attention to Physical Condition: Don’t ignore physical readiness and health. Make sure your body is fit enough to handle the intense rafting activity.
- Ignoring Basic Knowledge: If you don’t have basic knowledge about rafting, don’t take the risk of going on a trip alone without the help of an experienced guide.
- Exceed your abilities: Don’t choose a track that exceeds your or your group’s abilities. Choose a difficulty level that suits your rafting experience and skills.
By paying attention to the things above, you can maintain your safety and enjoy your rafting experience more safely.
Come on, schedule an activity with us!
- Motivational Training
- Service Excellent
- 8 Habit
- Hypnosis & Hypnotherapy
- Public Speaking / Training for Trainer
- Security Training
Jl. Dewi Saraswati No. 2 Bongkasa Pertiwi, Kec. Abiansemal, Badung, Bali 80352
0858-5549-4440 (Mrs. Arin)
0858-4027-8033 (Mrs. Olla)
0878-3615-2078 (Mrs. Dini)
0895-1481-0211 (Mr. Muchtar)
0857-5505-9965 (Mr. Azidan)